Monday, July 20, 2009

Welcome To Yelba Yoga Talk



Hello!

If you're anything like me you love yoga and you get a lot of energy from practicing yoga. And sometimes you want an outlet for all the ideas, questions, excitement, and senerity you create with your practice. So whether you have been yoga-ing for decades, weeks, months or just took your first class, I hope you join me in both this blog and in Yelba Yoga Talk Radio.

A brief explanation: Yelba is not a type of yoga -- it is my name! The title Yoga Talk was previously taken -- so I added my name, and wah-la: Yelba Yoga Talk.

I would love to hear from you -- any experiences from your yoga. What was your first yoga class like? OR are you still on the fence about trying it? Ask me and I will do my best to lead you to a great yoga class!



2 comments:

  1. Aw, fun! Hi, Yelba, it's Juliana from Boston! Well, formerly from Boston. You know. I still think I live there even tho I've been out in Cali for grad school for almost a year. I have one of these too - it's at keepitlocking.blogspot.com. I started blogging in April for the same reasons as you are now - an outlet for all the excitement and ideas! - and it turns out to be REALLY fun and addictive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juliana,

    Thanks so much for the encouragement -- yes, it is exciting -- I am just figuring out how to connect all my online entities (twitter, FB, and soon radio talk show & blog!!) I will link to you and follow yours as well -- hope you will be open to being on my talk show when I get that -- it's just about calling in and having a discussion about what else -- YOGA! It will be great to see you at HQ when I get back to LA.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger